Monday, October 10, 2011

Why blog?

Why am I starting a blog? Well, because I love being a mommy and all I learn from it and love to share it. (love, love, love... hmmm) Basically, I feel like I learn so much random stuff because being a mom covers SO much ground, from health care issues, to nutrition, to education, to time and financial management, and the whole being like Christ to our kids and spouse. I like getting it out on "paper" and processing my journey that way. So I figured if anyone was interested that's fine, but it's mostly for me.
But I do love to share. Things I'll be processing include; new menu ideas that are healthy and affordable and time efficient (Coconut Lentil Curry with Rice is one recently one... SO good!), and did you know that Coconut oil is a natural diaper rash cream? Works great and is natural, meaning no chemicals sitting on your little ones bum. Also, the number one most successful thing to use against depression? Exercise. Seriously, over drugs and everything else man can come up with, God gives us exercise to combat that sinking dark feeling of wanting to do nothing and be with no one and that it's hopeless.
These are the types of things are intrigue me. So I'll be working on me next full post about something that interests me and if your interested in what I might be interested in follow along. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment